The PicoLAS GmbH, headquartered in Herzogenrath Germany, is specialized in developing and manufacturing very compact and efficient drivers for diode lasers which have achieved a couple of market prominences:
- Base plate cooled cw drivers for fanless designs,
- High-efficiency digital controlled cw and qcw drivers,
- Short pulse drivers for seeding and rangefinding applications.
PicoLAS is Europe's number one for high-speed seeding of fibre lasers (400 ps up to cw).
The main markets are:
- Medical (hair removal, skin treatment, ...)
- Material processing (engraving, marking, cutting, soldering, drilling, ...)
- Driving ultra-short pulse lasers
- Mil & Law enforcement (including high safety standards like SIL 3 and 4 or class e and higher)
PicoLAS R&D team also develops customized drivers in close cooperation with their customers.
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.