WINTER BRANDL FUERNISS HUEBNER ROESS KAISER POLTE - PartmbB
Booth number: E3-3235
- WINTER BRANDL is a major German patent and law firm!
- WINTER BRANDL has international experience for more than 40 years! WINTER BRANDL has more than 140 highly qualified team members! WINTER BRANDL also employs native speakers in various languages (e.g. Chinese, English, Japanese, and Russian)!
- WINTER BRANDL is one of the first registered representatives at the highest European Court!
WINTER BRANDL is an expert for your protection letters for German exhibitions!
- WINTER BRANDL even wins difficult cases at the Federal Supreme Court! WINTER BRANDL maintains good contacts with patent examiners at the European and German Patent office!
- We can advise you in any field of industrial property law and in any technical field.
Products and services
WINTER BRANDL is working for you to secure intellectual property protection all over the world for every IP field. Our specialities are on
- patent prosecutions
- nullity procedures
- infringement proceedings in the field of patent, trademark, and design law.
Further key aspects of our work are the
- preparation of opinions,
- the drafting and evaluating of license agreements in the entire field of intellectual property protection, and
- giving advices in planning property rights strategies.
We also do
- the prepairing of protection letters for exhibitions in Germany, as well as
- clearing searches.
News & Innovations
WINTER BRANDL established a professional China-IP-Group in 2015!
| » Further reading
On October 27, 2016, Mr. Wieser, partner of Winter Brandl, gave a lecture with the topic
WINTER BRANDL is a very active member of the Qingdao-IP-plattform. In October, 2016, Mr. Michael Wieser gave a lecture with the topic "Getting ready for a Tradeshow in Germany or the Export to Germany" in Qingdao. (also see .... link) | » Further reading
WINTER BRANDL visited clients in China in October and November, 2016.
WINTER BRANDL visited clients in Beijing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shenzhen and Guangzhou in China in October and November, 2016. | » Further reading
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.